Friday, October 14, 2005

Listing My Life

This is a bit of a departure from what I normally post on this blog, but I was requested to by a friend. I think these questions are quite pointed, and I even added a few of my own. For those that read this blog, perhaps these answers will paint a more detailed picture of who I am, not that any one really asked.

5 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
fall in love
publish a novel (one that I have written)
visit Ireland
meet Frederick Buechner
hike the Appalachian Trail

5 Things I Can Do:
talk too much
write stories
drive long distances
martial arts
quote any Seinfeld episode

5 Things I Can't Do:
speak briefly
mathematics and all its brethren
enjoy vegetables
express my exact feelings for Leigh
go on a trip where something doesn't go wrong

5 Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
desire for God's glory
her eyes
her hair
a love for the arts
ability to be patient with me

5 Things I Say Most Often:
"I'm sorry."
"That sucks."
"What's up?" - always rhetorically
"The point is ..."
"Where are y'all going?"

5 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Wonder Boys
The Insider
Anchorman
Black Hawk Down
Brian Regan: I Walked on the Moon


5 Movies I Still Want to Watch All the Way Through
Pulp Fiction
Chicago
Magnolia
Pieces of April
Life of Brian


5 Celebrity Crushes
Bryce Dallas Howard (of The Village)
Natalie Portman
Rachel Leigh Cook
The woman who played the last girlfiend Jerry ever had on Seinfeld
Scarlett Johannson

5 Books I Want to Read Soon
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
Rabbit Angstrom: The Four Novels by John Updike
The Story of Christian Theology by Roger Olsen
The Prophets by Rabbi Abraham Heschel
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

5 People I Want to Do This
my Leigh
Josh Brewer (though he refuses to do anything with his blog)
Lindsey Carter
Grayson Goodman
Scott Shaw
___

Perhaps someone learned something about me. I know I did.

No comments: